From: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of farna@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2007 2:53 PM
To: AMC-List
Subject: [Amc-list] Charity AMX - Denver AMO meet in July??

Is anyone going to the AMO National Meet in July? It's the 5th-7th. If
so, would you be willing set up a display board and accept donations for
the Charity AMX? Bob Kenworthy contacted me and suggested a display of
some sort at the show might be a good idea. Several people on the
project can help get photos and such. All that's really needed is a
large poster with some info set up on an easel, maybe near your car if
showing, and a coffee can or box to take donations.

I won't be able to make it this time. We hope to have the car ready to
auction in the spring of 2008. It's been a long road, but at least it's
getting near the end!

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"