Re: [Amc-list] 62 american

:

The only problem will be finding the glass. The gaskets can be purchased but aren't cheap. It's a parts car, that's about it. I wouldn't offer more than $100 for it, but ONLY if you know where another one is for the glass. The rear floors hold water and commonly rust out in those cars, but that means it sat outside with the windows busted for a long time even if it has been garaged for the last 8 years.

Frank Swygert
Publisher, American Motors Cars