[Amc-list] 62 american

someone got ahold of me again the other day after
seeing one of my ramblers. he has a 62 american. no
back window. front windshield is busted out. both back
seat floors are gone. 2 door. flat head. does have
a/c. 3 speed manual. the body is strait. no big dents.
it is a 220. no stainless trim on it. one tail light
is busted. other is cracked. grill looks good. seats
are going to need reupholstered. my wife likes that
one better than the classic i am in the process of
building for her. i personally like the classics
better than the american. what would anyone on the
list here pay for something in that kind of shape. i
felt stupid when i got there, i meant to take my
digital camera but i forgot it. no pics. no rusted out
holes found in the body.

before i get this car, i need to locate a front
windshield. back window. tail light lenses.

the guy said he drove it into the garage 8 years ago.
it has been inside for atleast that long.

any thoughts?????

dave stohler
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules