[Amc-list] 62 classic shock bushings

well, stopped by orielly's. they had energy suspension
brand swaybar end links on the shelf. the bushings on
them looked real close to fitting. i picked them up.
they fit like the originals did. we shall now see how
well they work and how long they last. still need
upper and lower control arm bushings and strut rod
bushings. my left side upper controll arm squeeks
worse than any poly bushing i have ever heard. need to
get it fixed. till next time....

dave stohler
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules