Re: [Amc-list] Alternator

Car Quest can get the correct Motorolla rebuilt units within 2 to 3 hours and at a cost of only $49,00 with a $3.00 core charge. These alternators are the correct fit as opposed to the larger Delco units and come in a variety of amperages from 35 to 55.  I have purchased one for each of my Ramblers and they install and work flawlessly,

  Good Luck...

Sandwich Maker <adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  " From: "I. Herman" <73jav@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" Would a jeep (say 76 360) alternator work in lieu?
"
" I. Herman
" 1973 Javelin

do you have a delco alt now? in '73 sixes were still using motos.
if you do, likely the jeep alt is the same part. year for year, jeep
alts should be the same as amc, and the same alts were used - delco
especially - for years.