[Amc-list] locks, keys, etc

So this little American has a working ignition key and trunk
key, both cut on generic key blanks, and do not have key
numbers (even if there was such a thing, then). I'm missing
door locks. Is there any way to get replacement door locks to
match an existing key?

The next-easiest/cheapest (Rambler Mentality...) thing to do is
to get new door locks and trunk lock, then I'd have only two
keys. Would be nice to have only one, but that means buying a
whole set at once.