Re: [Amc-list] Old Time Parts on Ebay

Hello all,

  Just an FYI...

  I have done business with this company both on and off of ebay and they have been nothing less than 100% professional and accomodating, and their customer service was outstanding.

  Hope all works out with your transaction...

  Bill

JOE FULTON <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I am writing to caution listers about buying anything
from a company/seller known as Old Time Parts on Ebay.
I won an auction (and paid for) an AMC 195.6 OHV
(aluminum version) cylinder head gasket. The auction
closed on 24 April. I have emailed the seller twice
and have received no response. I have not received
the head gasket. I opened a dispute through Paypal
yesterday. The company had good overall feedback so
I was surprised to have received such poor service
thus far.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA