[Amc-list] Anyone near Detroit willing to help a poor guy out?

[Amc-list] Anyone near Detroit willing to help a poor guy out?

So I'm the poor guy.....  I found something that looks
pretty decent on craigslist.  (great, now y'all are
gonna go and get it)  Anyways, I'm waiting on some
more photos from this guy.  Seems like a good deal but
if these pictures look good, I'd like it if someone
can get a 2nd set of eyes on the car.

Let me know.  It's on the south side of detroit.

Thanks!
Mike