Re: [Amc-list] bell housing

" From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx
"
" The late 70's was the reported time range for the multi pattern bell.
" Depth will likely be the key issue if it is a deep bell it won't work.
" []
" I don't have the information on the two depths. Someone on here will know though.

in cars the last deep bell was with the t-10 in '74.  afaik that was
it for cjs too - same bell, with t-15.  for all i know big jeeps may
be different, but i wouldn't be surprised if they went shallow as well.