[Amc-list] list problem

Error Occurred While Processing Request
Error Diagnostic Information
ODBC Error Code = S1000 (General error)

[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Cannot open
database '(unknown)'. It may not be a database that
your application recognizes, or the file may be
corrupt.

Hint: The cause of this error is usually either (1)
You have used an incorrect data source name, or (2)
You have changed the location of your data source
either by moving it or renaming one of its parent
directories. After moving a data source make sure you
update its attributes using the ColdFusion
Administrator.

The error occurred while processing an element with a
general identifier of (CFQUERY), occupying document
position (45:2) to (45:117).

Date/Time: 05/10/07 00:12:46
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT
5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)
Remote Address: 75.25.71.70

this is the error messege i keep getting when i try to
read the list. someone here know more than me about
these computer things to tell me what the heck is goin
on? getting frustrating. thanks.

dave stohler
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules