[Amc-list] 401 for sale in SPringfield, MO

[Amc-list] 401 for sale in SPringfield, MO

Well, I need money for a trailer and .... some FSJ
projects.

So here goes another one!  This is a 401 from a 77 Wag
COMPLETE.  4 Bbl Intake to Oil Pan to torque converter
(TH400 style) to ex mani's.  No carb, but it has
Alternator and bracket, coil bracket, EGR.

Before I throw it on EBAY, I thought I would offer it
here first.  I know this sounds high, however, I have
been watching these things on Da'bay and $800 doesn't
seem out of line for a complete one... I guess we'll
see!

I will knock $50 if you can come pick it up in
Springfield, MO. I will charge an extra $30 to
palletize and ship from Springfield docks... Last one
I sent on a pallet was over 750 pounds.

This turned over with a socket on the crank the first
time I checked it out.  That was before winter.  Since
then someone swiped the carb and when I pulled it some
Mud Daubers had already setup shop in the intake and
there was evidence of some mouse infestation.  It
isn't turning freely any more, but I would have always
assumed it needed a full rebuild and it definetly does
now.

Let me know if anyone is interested... I might could
work out meeting you somewhere within a couple of
hours if you can work with my schedule.

Jesse