Re: [Amc-list] fuse panel (Hornet)

On Tue, 8 May 2007, Orlin Pettit wrote:

> You mean there might be a fuse panel that doesn't have at least one burnt
> terminal? I've never seen one!

I think that factory-applied brown coating is protecting the
metal underneath (losers call is "rust" or "corrosion" but what
do they know).

And they put that crunchy brown spot there to help you identify
the FAN fuse.

Intermittent connections also save you money by reducing
electrical power consumption. Why in the old days they didn't
even have no electricity in their cars, so what are you
complaining about anyways?