Re: [Amc-list] tT5 Transmission decode site

Re: [Amc-list] tT5 Transmission decode site

Bryan,

I'm not sure if any of these links will help.

the first one is a compilation of Mr. John Elle's information of the T-5
swap into an AMC.
Mr. Elle is a source of extremely valuable information. Without his help I
would never have been
able to get a T-5 into my Javelin.

http://home.earthlink.net/~interskalactic/website/amc/trans/trans.htm

This is a cool site with great kits to make T-5s really tuff.
http://5speeds.com/

On the bottom of this page you can look for your T-5 tag number and it will
Id it for you.
http://www.5speeds.com/t5/

This is Bob Hanlon's site. He sells rebuild kits of the best quality. Get
your parts from him. I did.
He will talk to you about rebuilding your T-5 if you have questions. He
helped me rebuild mine to
the highest standards. His rebuild video is priceless.
http://www.hanlonmotorsports.com/

Armand