Re: [Amc-list] Attention Jim Blair

Armand,

There are probably a lot a 2.73 r/p sets around but
most are installed in differential assemblies and are
not easy to remove. In fact I think I have a spare r/p
set in a used Concord diff. at home.  I do quite a bit
of my own work on my cars and I don't think I have all
the tools required to properly remove a r/p set from
an AMC 15 diff.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA