[Amc-list] Re; Stupid Water Pumps

Tom
Snip
(Just planning ahead, I will packrat parts if I can make
things fit.)
Snip
Awhile back I accumulated a new water pump and
stashed it on a shelf under the impression that
it was an AMC I-6 water pump. Last fall while
cataloging parts for my 232 project I got the pump
out and looked at it. It is not one that is compatible
with a 232/258 thus I have no idea what it is. If you
could forward a j-peg of the pump you need I could
compare it with the picture and see if it is some kind
of an AMC pump rather than and unknown entity.
John.