[Amc-list] Swap Meet - in MA - Sat&Sun May12&13th

[Amc-list] Swap Meet - in MA - Sat&Sun May12&13th

Hi all:
The South Shore Antique Auto Club has its large antique auto swap meet
(Trading Bee) this Saturday and Sunday (12 and 13 May.

It is located at the 'Tweeter Center' (formerly  "Great Woods") in
Mansfield, MA.  It is right off route 495 at the intersection with route
140.  This is one of the oldest (i believe it is the 48th year) and one of
the largest in New England - usually over 1,000 vendors.

I usually find a few AMC parts at this meet.....

Good Luck!
Dave Borkman
Saunderstown, RI