Re: [Amc-list] MOOG K6035 Tie-rod ends

Good Morning Jay,

    This almost goes back to the NAPA Online Web & "Brick & Mortar"
store discussion.  Since it is 05:15 here, nobody is open, so... off to
the Internet.

Here's how I found an application for your lower ball joint:

- Went to http://www.carparts.com/ (J.C. Whitney),
- Clicked on "Replacement Parts",
- Typed in K6035 in the Part Number field at the bottom,
- Selected Moog in the drop-down menu on the window that came up next,
- Clicked on the Buyer's Guide icon in the part description box for the
Moog K6035 in the window that came up (it's the little white box with a
red car in it just below "Part Description",
- A new tab (or window) with a listing of applications will open up.

According to them, it is a Chevrolet lower ball joint fitting a whole
slew of full-size Chevys up to 1970, one year of Corvair, and the
Corvette from '65-'82.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Russ (from Pa.)
1988 Eagle

P.S.: AMC content: this may be useful for searching for part
applications for AMCs, Ramblers, and Jeeps!