Re: [Amc-list] Scrambler clone on ebay

I too like a 50's style engine compartment -- hose to the carb,
wire to the distributor -- but the 4.0 tangle gets you some
good stuff, unlike the 70's poorly-designed smog crap we all
learned to loathe, which is what I viscerally react against.

The 4.0 in that SC/Rambler clone is a Good Thing I still believe,
and driving is believing -- I haven't heard any complaint about
the 4.0 being anything but a good performer!