[Amc-list] 2.73 ratior model 20 carrier

Thanks Andy and Frank for responding to my questions. Unfortunately I still
have no why to identify what carrier I have.
It is a twin grip or trac lok as the Jeep version is called. It has the
square large opening in the side of the carrier where the twin grip internal
parts are installed through. Is there a way to identify which
carrier/differential assembly this is?? How can I determine if it will fit
the 2.73 ratio or the 3 series??

Thanks,

Armand