[Amc-list] What year dash is this? 68? 69? 70? (Rebel crush alert)

[Amc-list] What year dash is this? 68? 69? 70? (Rebel crush alert)

Dale's friend is going-to/has crush(ed) a 4dr Rebel.  He pulled the
dash pieces for me but, they aren't the same as mine...

Here's a Rebel dash but what year is it from?  The guy is selling
these parts if anyone needs them...

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5xratd4

IF the car has not been crushed yet, he can still get parts (there's
good glass).  I've asked his permission to post his e-mail address,
I'm just waiting on his OK.