[Amc-list] WVUs Alternative Fuels to offer training classes

[Amc-list] WVUs Alternative Fuels to offer training classes

Don't it just figure.
The electrics session is while I will be in Hawaii... At least I'll be in Hawaii!!!!
The following is cut from WVU's enews that came out today....! hmm go figure!

TRAINING, STUDIES:

5) Alternative Fuels to offer training classes
WVU's National Alternative Fuels Training Consortium (NAFTC) will offer training classes over the next several months.  They include Overview of Biodiesel (May 9-10; Aug. 8-9); Natural Gas Vehicles: CNG Cylinder Inspection (July 24-25); and Electric and Hybrid Vehicles (Aug. 22-24).  All training sessions will be held at NAFTC headquarters off Bakers Ridge Road in Morgantown. Contact Adam Brown, 293-7882,  for additional information.

It's open to all who are interested, so if anyone is local feel free to call the listed number. Area code is 304.
--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV