rrier.

Date: Wednesday, May 2, 2007 06:55 AM
From: Armand Eshleman <aje1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Still on that 2.73 ratio stuff. Is there a way to positively identify
which twin grip differential one has?

Remember I only have the differential and the guts for it. I do not
have the rear end.

I thought it prudent to actually find out what part I have, before ending
up with incompatible pieces. I understand that this differential will not
fit other ratios. Is that correct?

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"