Re: [Amc-list] NAPAONLINE

I use Napaonline pretty much for researching parts numbers and price comparison and then just go to the store in person to get what I need. I have not had the problems with the site that others have complained about. As for the ordering, I prefer to deal with that stuff in person anyway cause I can make sure I am getting what I need.

My local Autozone has done pretty good with assisting me and seem very knowledgeable. In fact there is a young lady (early to mid 20's?) that works there that is really into AMC's. So far there has not been anything with my cars they have not been able to help me with and there has only been one guy that didn't really seem to know anything and it wasn't just AMC's. He really didn't know ANYTHING and I haven't seen him in a while so I think he may be gone.

Jamie
Spokane, WA.