[Amc-list] '07 AMC NATIONALS PRE-ENTRY

The '07 AMC NATIONALS (to be held September 6-8, 2007 at Cordova Dragway
Park, Cordova, IL) pre-entry form was mailed to NAMDRA members several
weeks ago. The pre-entry save you $5.00 and gets you a free gift. The
pre-entry is for race, show, swap or car corral entry only. Spectators
and crew members pay at the gate. The meet is open to all AMC'ers and AMC
clubs. Membership in NAMDRA is not required. If you would like a
pre-entry form just send me your address and we will mail you one.
Thanks!

Jock Jocewicz - President/Editor NAMDRA  NAMDRA@xxxxxxxx or
namdra1@xxxxxxx
8537 Antioch Rd., Salem, WI 53168 (262) 843-4326
'07 AMC NATIONALS - SEP. 6-8, 2007 - CORDOVA DRAGWAY PARK, CORDOVA, IL

          JOIN NAMDRA - The best AMC club around!!
AMCRC#974, AMO#19, IHRA#6766, NAMDRA#46, NHRA#1915