Re: [Amc-list] NAPAONLINE

Oh....napaonline is horrid.  I will NEVER attempt an order from
them.  So much to the fact here's some excerpts of emails i sent them
when attempting to order a caliper a cpl of wks ago.

----------
What is the status of my order?  It's a week later
(order placed on 4/16), and it still says picking
parts.

This is ridiculous.  If there's no movement on this
order soon, I will be cancelling the order, and moving
mine and other garage business elsewhere.

Also, not having the ability to call a customer
service agent is one of the poorest customer service
tactics i have ever seen.

--and--
Lousy customer service.  No way to speak with
a human.  Order was placed on 4/16 with no update other than picking
parts up until 4/24.  had to cancel order due to lack of time to wait.
overall bad experience and cannot recommend anyone to do business w/
napa online (store experiences still positive to date).

Seriously folks, i would stay away from NAPA online, they're a blight
on the internet/e-commerce community.  Just...yuck.  Just like I said
to them...no problems with the stores themselves and in fact are
still high on my list of where to go first (PepBoys and Advance Auto
are the only other ones close to me).

I. Herman
1973 Javelin
Atlanta, GA