From: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Swygert, Francis G
MSgt 436 CES/CECM
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2007 12:24 PM
To: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] PRD radiators

Oh I agree with you -- no petcock is not the best idea, and I understand
the disappointment. But price others -- over $100 more than what they
got. For the savings, a self-tapping (or drilling) shoulder screw and
nylon washer will fix the drain problem quickly, though not as
convenient as a normal petcock.