[Amc-list] WOO HOO!!!!

i got the 65 classic with 287 to run tonight. :-D it
moved back and forth in the driveway. fuel tank is
plugged up. i can barely get anything to blow back
into the tank with my air line hooked up to it. got to
drop the tank and find out whats up with that. just
used a gas can to suck fuel out of. get it so i can
drive it down the road and ill be REAL happy with it.
ran pretty dang good tho. see what happens over the
weekend with her.

dave stohler
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules