From: <Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2007 8:40 AM
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] ELECTRO-RAMBLER =revisited=

Ever drive a car with no heated air blowingon the windshield???
it don't work, the moisture in your breath condenses and freezes on the
glass. I know reisistanc eheat is ineffiecient, It would be for mostly
emergency use to keep the glass clear. Heated seats would be in the
plans.
 I'd also consider a preheater that could be turned on say in the
mornings while the car is plugged in to warm the interior. That would
last most of my trip to work. It would beneat if you could capture brake
heat to warm the cars interior, but that maybe a little to dirty and
unsafe to work. A jacket around the drive motor may also work It would
probably have to be removeable for summer driving though.
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5

From: "Swygert, Francis G MSgt 436 CES/CECM"