Re: [Amc-list] How to check out an eBay purchase?

Re: [Amc-list] How to check out an eBay purchase?

I've got this info and it is included on my AMC-List Archives CD Disk.
It is approx 3.4 MB data photos and HTML files included with all the
other data and photos.  This is from my original material that I
obtained when I purchased my '69 Javelin SST.   The model 6979-7 is for
a Javelin SST.

More info is at: http://mysite.verizon.net/res79g4m/amc/index.htm

I can likely email this info intact in a zipped file providing you can
accept and download email attachments of this size.  (this is a good
reason to obtain a GMail email address).
For viewing one usually just double-clicks on the "*.htm" file in the
unzipped folder and it is viewable with your web browser.
Ralph Ausmann  -  Hillsboro, OR - > <ralph.ausmann@xxxxxxxxx>
http://mysite.verizon.net/res79g4m/ ... and "check the links"