From: Swygert, Francis G MSgt 436 CES/CECM
[mailto:Francis.Swygert3@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2007 11:04 AM
To: das24rules@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Amc-list] WOO HOO!!!!

I'd bite the bullet and install a new fuel line front to rear. You will
still need to drop the tank -- I bet the old sock filter is clogged.
Order one for an early Mustang, it fits the 5/16" line just right. Use
5/16" brake line to run a new fuel line. You can get it in 5' lengths
and use a coupler in the middle. You can get 3/8" aluminum line in rolls
from any race/hot-rod shop, but it's hard to adapt to the 5/16" pickup
line.