[Amc-list] Radiator Cap cover

I bought an aluminum polished radiator cap cover off of this guy.
Flywheelfan@xxxxxxx
Let me tell you he went way beyond the norm in making it perfect! It's a new
style AMC logo polished "Billet" aluminum cover for the octogon radiator caps.
Real nice piece cost $13.55 shipped.
  The first cover was not clocked correctly for the Modine replacement radiator
in the American and while I was perfectly content to keep it Shane said just
mark it with a Sharpie as to how it should sit and send it back I'll make it
right. So I Sharpied it, sent it back and he changed the indexing on his machine
and made a new one and it is perfect! He charged nothing for the second cap. i
paid $2.50 for a mailer and first class mail for the return.
   He has many designs for most all makes out there. Anyone looking for some
cheap bling drop him a line. I highly recomend him!!!

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV