Re: [Amc-list] changing Master cylinders from Wagner to Bendix

Re: [Amc-list] changing Master cylinders from Wagner to Bendix

You can check the wheel cylinder sizes of say a 65 Classic and yours
with the Wagner MC. There isn't much, if any, difference IIRC. I changed
to a Bendix from a Wagner on two cars and there was no noticeable
difference in the braking -- except the brakes actually worked after
replacing the Wagner MC that was starting to get weak. Andrew is correct
though -- there will be some minor change in the balance, it's just not
enough to worry about -- in my experience. Your may vary!