Re: [Amc-list] PRD aluminum radiators

Well, FWIW, I'm very happy with my radiator; and will be taking it to
"show-&-tell" at my next Club meeting before I install it.   I don't
care what the sticker says, quality counts to me no matter where it came
from (note, any subsequent "buy American" flames will be ignored!!).

Can't wait to see how it polishes up.   John w. told me he also has
stainless top covers and some nice hoses in the works (looks count!!).
I'm sure he will post about those as soon as they are a go.

George Graham
AMC of Houston - Newsletter Editor (again, after a couple years hiatus)