[Amc-list] Mario Williams Lambo

Non AMC related, but you might be interested in viewing department.

http://www.withleather.com/post.phtml?pk=2651

Yup, our first round draft pick here for Houston Texans, Mario Williams,
driving over a estimated 140mph in his Lambo in NC....coaches here not too
happy about it, but guess in the age of video/youtube and so forth, should
get used to this. Still, being a dumbass has no excuse.

Of course I guess I would not be saying that if it was a AMCer doing 140mph,
but do it on the track.....not on freeway at night with cars and semis all
around.

Watch for some language on the video clip below, might offend old Dale!
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx