---------------
Date: Sunday, April 22, 2007 10:09 AM
From: andrew hay <adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

" From: d stohler <das24rules@xxxxxxxxx>
"
" only reason i wanted the hollow pushrods was for the
" oiling capability. i figure a little extra oil on the
" rockers. i know thats a weak point in the valvetrain.
" i was doing some cleaning on them, and looks like they
" have been heated on the top of the shaft before. kinda
" a blue coloring on the shaft where the rockers sit.

i don't think hollow pushrods would help.  the top end isn't designed
to channel the oil from them to the rocker shaft the way stud or
bridged rockers do.