[Amc-list] AMCyclopedia contributions

First, I want to say that it's great that the AMCyclopedia hasn't
slipped away from everyone's minds.

Regarding the pleas for the AMCyclopedia people to post some content
related to the GEN 1 V8's, I want to make it clear that *YOU* are the
AMCyclopedia people. Frank Swygert and I are both willing to help from
an editorial and/or technical perspective but neither of us intended to
be the sole maintainers of the site's content.

If you have something to contribute (and I bet most people here do), all
you have to do is go to http://www.amcyclopedia.org and register. I
think we have a good structure laid out but if you're not sure where to
put something, just put it somewhere and let Frank and me know and we'll
help you out.

Matt
--
mhaas@xxxxxxx