Turbo AMC's

# 67 Race Car

Rambler V8

AMX3

6-Speed Swap

A Little About Us

Links

AMC Turbo Power

Information about REAL-WORLD turbocharging for AMC & Jeep vehicles.
If you've always wanted more power from your vehicle, then you've
come to the right place!  AMC & Jeep engines are WELL-SUITED for high-
boost turbocharging.  Select the "Turbo AMC's" button to the left if
you'd like to know more about turbocharging.

Team Highball Spirit AMX Race Car: No. 67

I recently purchased this ORIGINAL race car, will  restore it and
race it in SCCA Club Racing in the Super Production class.  It was
originally raced from 1979 thru the mid-80's by Amos Johnson and the
crew of Levi's Team Highball.  It has had a variety of engines and
raced both road racing series and endurance races.  Once restored,
the car will be powered by a Twin Turbo 250 RAMBLER V8 that will
generate near 800 HP @ 6500 RPM and 25-pounds of turbo boost!  Once
the car and driver are "broken in," they will return to Daytona for
the Rolex 24 Hours at Daytona endurance race.   If you'd like to know
more about the car's past racing history, current and future plans,
select the "No 67 Race Car" button to the left.

Rambler V8: The Ultimate Sleeper Motor

Details on the 250, 287 & 327-cid Rambler V8'S made by American
Motors from 1956 - 1966 (used in full-size Jeep's from 1965 - 1969).
This engine was never seriously considered for performance use ...
until now!   You definitely NEED to check this information out!

AMX/3

Photographs from a May 1999 600-mile road trip to see my first AMX/3.
 Select the "AMX3" button to the left for details and pictures.

6-Speed Swap

Information and pictures detailing Craig Caudle's Richmond 6-speed
tranny conversion in his 401 powered AMX.  Craig is club President
for North Texas AMC and graciously supplied this information!  If
you're interested in this tranny swap, select the "6-Speed Swap"
button to the left.

Greg & Deanne (A Little About Us)

Information about myself and my wife, including photos ranging from
candid shots as kids to the present.  Hey! If you'd like to know more
about us, select the "A Little About Us" button to the left!

Contact Information

If you would like more information about topics covered in this site
or would like to share your comments, please email me.

Electronic mail

    Information: amcturbo@xxxxxxxxx

This The AMC Webring site owned by Greg Taylor.

amcwebring.jpg (6683 bytes)

[ Previous][ Next][ Next 5 Sites][ Random Site]
[ List Sites][ Join the AMC Ring]
Send email to amcturbo@xxxxxxxxx with questions or comments about
this web site.
Last modified: February 23, 2001        2001 Turboboost.com

        =Bt=
  milnersXcoupe
   "The Heretic"