[Amc-list] Johnny Cash AMC, also Molly Blue, NASCAR terror?

[Amc-list] Johnny Cash AMC, also Molly Blue, NASCAR terror?

John Mahoney wrote:

Finally, since laughter bests tears, I'll send a photo that's been in my
file since
who knows when, for who knows what reason, who knows why.  It happened to
be titled
"Johnny Cash AMC" and the car's license plate is priceless.  Or it might
be in RM $.
 I will send it to Mike, who began the thread.  I hope he will host it and
share the
URL with whatever still exists of the good old AMC community.
--------------

Gladly, John, here is the picture:

http://route66rambler.com/nashin/Johnny%20Cash%20AMC.JPG

And since we're in the mood for goofing off, with 150,000 NASCAR fans
swarming my neighborhood this weekend, I thought I would quit griping
about them and join in the fun...
Here's Molly Blue fixin' to load up and get 'er done in the Big Show.

http://route66rambler.com/nashin/Bubba%20Nation/MollyLoad1.jpg

Both of these pictures are currently on the front page of Route66Rambler.com
Let's all keep
Nashin' and Thrashin'
mike