From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] 287 pushrods needed

If you insist on a full set of hollow pushrods all you have to do is
measure the ones you have and get a set made. You might want to check
for
proper preload with your new lifters first.
  The only 287 blocks that are reported to take a 4" bore are 63-64
blocks
  that do not have the bore size cast into them... Finding one in a
65
is
  highly unlikely, although you never know the engine could have
been
  replaced at some point in the past.
Share any info you come across on building these engines.
I'll do likewise.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5