Re: [Amc-list] 327 valve interchange?

" From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx
"
" I'm considering getting a set of my 327 heads redone with a good qualty valve job, three angle. Possibly going to a larger valve. Maybe going ahead and sending a cam out to get it regournd for a little more oomph.
"   Does anyone knwo a good valve interchange?

dunno about 'good', but afaik stem length and diameter are the same as
the sixes, so --
later amc 343-401 valves are a possible
iirc mopar b/rb valves are also a possible
pre-magnum mopar a-block valves maybe too

one hitch with all of these - i don't think the 327 head has the metal
to be opened up as much as these require.  you could have the new
valves turned down...

" Who is the most likely candidate to get to regrind a cam? Anyone interested in haviing their cam reground  too?
" It might be cheaper if we get more than one done.

the more you can band together, the more a new custom blank becomes
affordable.

roller, anyone?		;^>