[Amc-list] OT FWD: Backroad Drivers Northwest

[Amc-list] OT FWD: Backroad Drivers Northwest

Another group I'm on if anyone is interested in driving around the scenic
Pacific Northwest.

Please tell your friends

If you enjoy participating in, or simply reading,
the Backroad Drivers Northwest list, please
forward this message to your friends.  They can
find us at:

Thanks!
Jerry