[Amc-list] Points/Vacuum Advance

I've googled & looked all over and was wondering where the best place
to get points and a vacuum advance would be?  We have PepBoys,
Oreilly, Napa, Advance Auto, and Auto Zone at our disposal.  I've
looked online, but alas, i'm not 100% sure if i'm looking at the
right thing.  I wasn't there when the mechanic took a look at them.

Are those things universal or does it depend on distributor?  Still
stock distributor, although I will most likely move into a better/
newer one eventually.

TIA

I. Herman
1973 Javelin