Re: [Amc-list] oops bent 'em again again

A: I'll have the intake and carb off the '86 XJ soon that I'll let go for pretty cheap (Guy I got the XJ from spent $250 for the carb and it still failed emissions, likely due to the bad EGR valve and not the carb in the first place)

From: adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Sandwich Maker)
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] oops bent 'em again again
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx

" From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>
"
" On Wed, 18 Apr 2007, farna@xxxxxxx wrote:
"
" > The Jeep 2.5L will be to wide at the intake manifold though,
" > like all modern fours.
"
"
" What about... a carb conversion of the 2.5L! Sicko! OK making
" an intake manifold isn't trivial, but it would be a nice hack.
" Old-style sort of with new-style parts availability.

you mean like the early ones?  '83 to iirc '86 were carbed, with
carter yf.  next step after that was tbi for a year or two.
internet rambler                            is to see what all
have seen
adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                       and think what none
thought