Re: [Amc-list] 1956. Oil Filter Trivia

I think that switch connected to manifold vacuum is
the cut out switch for the overdrive.  It's not on the
throttle rod, like on the big cars (classic, ambo.).
I have a 63 TSM Tom but I'm not parting with it.  You
never know when another little breadbox Rambler will
cross my path.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA