Re: [Amc-list] truck arms

From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>

> Restraining order being nailed to your door as we speak!

Hey, tell'em to bring a magnet! It's a steel door!

Don't get too concerned. Doctor won't even disscuss my weight restrictions anymore.
I start more Physical Therapy on Friday. Doctor said the Therapist will know what/how much I should safely attempt after he does an initial workup.
  I won't be building any truckarm suspensions soon!
D#*n shoulder hurts, had steroid injection on Thursday, minimal releif for a few days, now it's ramping up again.
  This is BS, but I'm stuck with it. No golden bullet,er,repair, yet.....

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV