[Amc-list] wheels needed

I am looking for 2 wheels for my 66 American. My wheels have been bent
sometime in the past and they don't run true. I am sure some of my vibration
problems are coming from them. I have switched rims and even the "spares" I
have are not true either.

Who knows where I can get 2 good wheels or even 4 good wheels if they are a
set.  My wheels are  5.5 x 14 inch, but  6 x 14 inch will be OK. I am not
looking for wide wheels and tires.

What company is a good source for wheels at a fair price?

I'll buy used wheels if I can be assured I am not getting bent wheels again.

Jay in FL.