Re: [Amc-list] HEI distributor in AMCs

A: They were probably scared the power increase in your AMC engine would
leave them sucking even more dust. That and using GM parts in an AMC will
"deplete" the supply of bowtie buffalo chips!

From: "Jay" <jciampi@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] HEI  distributor in AMCs
To: "AMC LIST" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I would like some input on what is good and/or bad about the HEI
units.
After I went and bought one to install in my American, a couple
of "locals"
who drive Che**YS told me they aren't that reliable and to stick
to my
original points and coil arrangement.  Has anyone on this List
had any
experience, good or bad with the HEI?

Jay in FL.