[Amc-list] Exhaust for 69 amx and shocks

[Amc-list] Exhaust for 69 amx and shocks

I own a 69 AMX 390. I installed 2 adn 25 pipes with Dynmax Muffers(ultrflows).
  I was wondering, if I should have gone with  2 1\2 pipes.
  The system is fairly quite. But I was a fraid I would loose the low end torque. Was this a myth. Maybe I should have gone with flowmasters

  Also has anyone have any experience with Koni Classic Shocks for the amx. Currently I installed the KYBs. I was debating of replacing the shocks

http://geocities.com/ellasmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx/