Re: [Amc-list] bad filter, bad

NAPA filters are Wix made. Fram is used by the "other" guys.  If you get a
chance to, cut open a PH11 and see what kind of "stuff" is in there. Made me
not want to run one ever again! (I did that after one collapsed in my Jeep
and pressure hit zero. Should've taken more pics of it because the first
batch didn't turn out well)