[Amc-list] carb spacer (insulator) wanted

[Amc-list] carb spacer (insulator) wanted

I am looking for a spacer to go under my 2BBL  Carter WCD carb. on my 232
engine. this one i have is cracked and leaks. The sdpacer should have a tube
sticking out of one side for the PCV hookup.

Has anyone on the LIST got one I can buy? I also could use the gasket that
goes under the spacer and one more to go between the carb and rhe spacer.

Jay in FL.